20 Million People QUARANTINED in China for Wuhan Coronavirus

Home Forums Events & Emergencies 20 Million People QUARANTINED in China for Wuhan Coronavirus

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  namelus 8 months ago.

• Author

Daisy
    Keymaster

20 million people in China were quarantined overnight without warning due to the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus. Here’s what you need to do RIGHT NOW if you’re feeling unprepared.

LINK: https://www.theorganicprepper.com/20-million-quarantined-wuhan-coronavirus/

Whirlibird
    Participant

I will be blunt, too late.

It has already escaped, hitting many other places around asia and hitting Washington state.

namelus
    Participant

Wuhan is a location for a bl4 infectious disease lab

Crow Bar
    Keymaster

Heard back from my sister.
    They live in Shanghai.

They got out of China before any of this really started. They go on vacation outside of China for the China New Year celebration. It is crazy.

She has two friends in the heath care sector, in China. They are treating it as the SARS outbreak: Masks, washing hands frequently. Pretty much all the stuff Daisy mentions in her post on TOP.
    As my sister is out of the country, she cannot speak to the actual numbers. But I would not be surprised if information is being with held or censored. That is my opinion, not hers.

Jonna Noord
    Participant

I suspect it’s a food shortage, they’ve lost 50% of all pigs in African Swine Flue since August 2018 and its Chinese New Year now and instead of admitting the food shortages come this very convenient coronavirus.

Sources

Deadly virus has slashed Chinas pig herd by half

Virus hit Chinese city goes into lockdown with transport links severed and food shortages fears

Why China’s great port shortages is a serious problem for the Communists Party

its a guess and I might be wrong but time for outbreak is a bit to convenient now at Chinese New Year and they blame it on this virus.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Jonna Noord.

DB
    Participant

I’ll just opine for the moment. This seems like an extreme reaction from China and now that it’s even more in lock down, 56 million/18 cities last I checked, that is a gargantuan feat to pull off with even a modicum of success.The numbers for this “outbreak” I’ve seen publicly available, at least, haven’t warranted this kind of response in recent memory that I know of. And evacuation of Americans among others? Hmmmm….

namelus
    Participant

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=5500

That is link to probable cause of out break.

This is projection done 3 months ago on this exact scenario..  pure coincidence right?

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/coronavirus-pandemic-simulation-run-3-months-ago-predicts-65-million-people-could-die

Are you ready?

Josefina Arenas
    Participant

What I’ve read is that the incubation period is 14 days, that the virus can be transmitted without symptoms, and 1/2 of 10 million people in Wuhan (the epicenter) had already left the city before the quarantine.  Given that scenario, it’s easy to see how this virus could spread worldwide quickly and there is pressure on government health organizations to not promote panic and therefore drive down the markets.   If you’re traveling, N95 masks are recommended, and perhaps safety that wrap around or have shields.  It transmits through any exposed mucous membrane.

OldMt Woman
    Participant

Glad your sister got out of the craziness, Crowbar!  Great timing to take vacation out of there.

OK…we keep hearing the horror of these microbe attacks.  And of course we are not hearing The Whole Story.  For comparison, here is a collection of data I looked up quickly..[hopefully fairly accurate].

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) was a coronavirus that originated in China.   8,098 cases, resulting in 774 deaths

1918  “Spanish” flu …. infected 500 million people around the world and resulted in the deaths of 50 to 100 million.

Our U.S. flu season deaths range from approx. 12,000 to 80,000 depending on a harsh or mild flu year.  [again – some of these are pneumonia and might not be particularly “flu”….]

Rueters article has these numbers as of 1/26 for the Coronavirus :  China confirms 1,975 people infected, 56 dead.

If this thing is like SARS….It’s way less deadly than what is labeled “flu” in the U.S.  If it warps into a version like 1918 “Spanish” flu…..THAT’S the dangerous type.  The type that kills off those usually young and healthy way more than the very young and very old.

I just survived our “flu” here….  [Not that I was ever in any danger]   I’m not happy that I’m now in a weakened state. I’m certainly doing what I can to build back up to my normal.  But as of yet, I’m not too concerned with this Coronavirus.  I will be watching the mortality percentages.  If those change, that’s when I’ll get real concerned.

OldMtWoman  ….of course  we’ve already restocked anything we used up recently.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  OldMt Woman.

Crow Bar
    Keymaster

Sister reports they are staying out of the country till this weekend. And that may change.
    She is getting reports of malls, gyms, restaurants and grocery stores all being closed.

Crow Bar
    Keymaster

Hong Kong scientists say “draconian” measures are needed to stop the spread of the new virus

https://news.yahoo.com/draconian-travel-curbs-needed-halt-spread-virus-scientists-091437555.html

OldMt Woman
    Participant

This was interesting…..about how the 1918 flu would be handled now.  Some data on why that one went so bad.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/a_note_on_coronavirus_dont_panic.html

OldMtWoman

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  OldMt Woman.

namelus
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>On the ground  in China. ..</p>

<p style=”text-align: left;”>. the Corona virus sample most likely stolen from Canada</p>

Mouse Wizard
    Participant

@oldmtwoman: That American Thinker article makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

Crow Bar
    Keymaster

China has quarantined 50 million people. Experts worry that might backfire
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-china-has-quarantined-50-million-people-experts-worry-that-might-backfire/ar-BBZq5ep

Note the American in the article said food was already running low.
    How quick of a response will the China government be in getting food into the area?

namelus
    Participant

If China lost 50 million people it would not even dent population numbers over a billion .5 percent loss and mainly sick, elderly and children.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar