Here are the small habits we’re incorporating into our daily lives.
- We’re drinking water before we drink other beverages.
- We’re adding a serving of fruit or veggies before each meal.
- We’re adding more movement to our day.
- We are performing 5 minutes of gentle stretches before we get out of bed in the morning.
- We are focusing on some rest or relaxation time on a daily basis.
- Replacing calorie-laden, nutritionally-barren snacks with fruits and veggies.
- Adding in the new habits to support the changes you want to make. (This will be different for all of us, based on our goals.
Since it’s Saturday AND strength training day, take the opportunity to do a workout that pulls double duty. Add some extra weight to your backpack and push yourself further on your walk today. I recommend adding hills, distance, time, or all of the above. Get the whole family involved in some fun and fitness!
Be sure to note what you did differently – next Saturday, we’ll push this challenge further still.
Please share what you’re doing in the comments to inspire the rest of us!
This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Daisy.