2020 Prepper Health & Fitness Challenge: Day 21

Home Forums Challenges and Contests 2020 Prepper Health & Fitness Challenge: Day 21

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daisy 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Daisy
    Keymaster

Here are the small habits we’re incorporating into our daily lives.

1. We’re drinking water before we drink other beverages.
    2. We’re adding a serving of fruit or veggies before each meal.
    3. We’re adding more movement to our day.
    4. We are performing 5 minutes of gentle stretches before we get out of bed in the morning.
    5. We are focusing on some rest or relaxation time on a daily basis.
    6. Replacing calorie-laden, nutritionally-barren snacks with fruits and veggies.
    7. Adding in the new habits to support the changes you want to make. (This will be different for all of us, based on our goals.
    8. Remember to sit in a way that supports your body.

Today’s Challenge

Today, we’ll spend some extra time working on flexibility. It’s a great idea to add a yoga routine into your life at least a couple of times per week. Increased flexibility can help your body heal from previous injuries and can prevent future injuries.

This routine takes only 5 minutes and is good for any level.

When adding new things to your fitness routine, if time is a factor, remember that YouTube is loaded with five-minute workouts. There’s nobody who can’t fit in five minutes a day.

Loving Life
    Participant

Thanks for the tips. I was looking for a short stretching yoga routine for the morning.

As for the habits, I am doing good. I still am unsure whether I am drinking enough water. I do know that these daily tips have now become mostly habit. Yeah!

Dala Barnes
    Participant

All stretched out for the day 🙂

I am incorporating your suggestions daily feel good!

Loving Life I looked up how much water I should be drinking daily. Lots of different amounts. I finally found a resource that said if you are making too many trips to the bathroom then you are drinking too much 🙂 I have cut back a little on the water I was drinking but I am still limiting the other drinks I am consuming.

Daisy
    Keymaster

I’m really glad you all are liking the daily tips. Little habits are so much easier to maintain than complete overhauls.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar