Bill B23-0171 is currently in the works. 11 year olds

Home Forums News & Current Events Bill B23-0171 is currently in the works. 11 year olds

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jacobtrust 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Emkb0813
    Participant

11 years old will be the age of consent for vaccinations. These vaccinations can also be hidden from medical records accessible to the minor’s parents

https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Resources/NewsletterArchives/OPPOSEDCB230171MinorConsentforVaccinations.aspx

Littlesister
    Participant

Wow, this is so wrong. What if that child had an allergic reaction to it. Then who will get sued when the parents find out what happened and it was concealed. I already know no one in my family is getting this vaccine.  To many things about it that is not adding up, including messing with your DNA.

I am getting ready to check into ChADOX1-S (recombinant) gene cloning MRC-5= aborted fetus. Lung tissue of a male 14 week old fetus. And MHRA a PEG chemical.

These are things I have found out about this vaccine for the corona virus. Going to be doing a lot of research on this. It will not be good. As it has repercussions. It will effect you in ways you won’t like.

Jacobtrust
    Participant

This is a brazen bill. What happens if the kid gets sick from a vaccine?  How will the insurance co bill the parent for services? Most children dont carry an insurance card. This is a hornet’s nest for sure.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar