Home › Forums › Events & Emergencies › Civil Unrest › DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday
- This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Crow Bar.
February 9, 2022 at 8:38 pm #46396Anonymous
OODA = Observe, Orient, Decide and Act
Observe- the article
Orient – make my final shopping list
Decide – if it gains momentum I need to act
Act- get that list of food and fuel
This is how and what I think. What are your thoughts?
February 11, 2022 at 12:08 pm #46471
Could backfire on them real bad . Time will tell .
February 11, 2022 at 2:23 pm #46473BarrensHomeyParticipant
What happened to the guards at the Bastille?
February 12, 2022 at 12:21 pm #46518
I was thinking about , if things ground to a halt , we ( as a nation ) would be forced to actually fix the problem . The problem being , using trucking as a primary way to move freight . They could put themselves out of a job , for long haul trucking ……..IF we put it back on the rail as a primary ( where it belongs ) . It would take a break down of the system .
February 13, 2022 at 9:23 am #46545Crow BarKeymaster
Personally, I think Super Bowl Sunday is one of the best days to stock up.
I was working at a fast food restaurant while in college. Super Bowl Sunday, prior to the game, up till half time, we had almost no sales. Half time, the drive through got hit hard.
Once the second half started, back to zero sales. Was like that for the rest of the night.
February 17, 2022 at 10:17 am #46687BarrensHomeyParticipant
Some news in Ottawa from the past week:
– sightings of large deliveries of fencing near protest sites.
– Youtuber and prepper supp!ies retailer Canadian Prepper received an unusual call from someone representing themself as Red Cross, requesting all his stock of MRE food supplies for immediate shipment to Ottawa, “not for the truckers, I’m not at liberty to say the client”.
– Theft of Savage Arms shipment, 2000 firearms, by persons unknown.
– Doxxing of GiftSendGo donors and media harrassment of local gelato shop owner for $40 donation to truckers. Random haxxor with tree frog hair (and history of work with RCMP) claiming credit for the information theft.
Houston we have a problem.
February 19, 2022 at 8:26 pm #46795Anonymous
look real hard and make a written last minute shopping list.
If it ain’t got to be in the bank it probably do to need to be
February 20, 2022 at 6:35 am #46808
The more crack downs there are , the more organized crime you create .
February 20, 2022 at 7:21 am #46809Anonymous
That is true on singular item laws such as alcohol or dope. What would you see as the crime opportunity on a short term protest event like this?
February 20, 2022 at 7:26 am #46810Anonymous
This seems the smarter way to go about this
February 20, 2022 at 7:37 am #46813
Like spraying roaches in an apartment complex ………………….all you do , is make them move to another apartment , or in this case , they will invade another state .
March 1, 2022 at 9:27 am #47161Crow BarKeymaster
They must of taken down the link. I get a page not found error.
March 1, 2022 at 6:41 am #47152Anonymous
This doesn’t seem to be an event that’ll grow to the size it’ll disrupt the supply chain.
My state was friendly towards it however Illinois state police are saying they aren’t welcome. Last time I checked this was still America and you could drive through states
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.