The 2020 Presidential Election Will Be The Most Violent In American History

Home Forums News & Current Events The 2020 Presidential Election Will Be The Most Violent In American History

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Crow Bar 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Crow Bar
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/martin-armstrong-2020-presidential-election-will-be-most-violent-american-history

I think the same or similar was said about the mid-terms, so take with a grain of salt.

Mouse Wizard
    Participant

If we look at the timing from Dred Scott decision, the war began when the Confederates bombarded Union soldiers at Fort Sumter, South Carolina on April 12, 1861, which was 4.1 years or almost the half-cycle point of 4.3 years. The war ended officially in the Spring of 1865. Robert E. Lee surrendered the last major Confederate army to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse on April 9th, 1865. However, it was the Shenandoah surrender on November 6th, 1865 that marked the final military activity.

Therefore, if look at that timing, it would appear that 4.3 years from Trump swearing in on January 20th, 2017 brings us to 2021.354

So a huge grain of salt. He’s basing his prediction on a slice of time involving the Civil War.

History does not repeat, but it sometimes rhymes.

Whirlibird
    Participant

Unless they have some inside information from Soros himself, I believe that the next two years will be more telling.

Antifa seems to be fading away most places, and they aren’t smart enough to go underground.

So what is the next big thing to come? It may get interesting but honestly, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.

Littlesister
    Participant

The Dems want 100 percent control. I think it will be a bumpy ride and dirty politics. Dems and Rep. will be doing a lot of cut throat. The lies will fly. So will be hard to tell who will be truthful in the campaine promises as I can’t see either side being truthful.

Anonymous

The classic divide and conquer still works quite well.

Daisy
    Keymaster

I think it depends on who is running. If Trump runs again, things will get ugly, especially if he’s winning.

Littlesister
    Participant

Daisy, that is so true and I could be wrong but really do think Trump will be running again in 2020. But only time will tell. No matter what happens, I will have my call blocker on and a no soliciting sign on doors. The keys on this key pad is sticking again. Hurting my fingers pounding on the keys. Sorry for that.

Tolik
    Participant

Might be the chance to ” cleanse the pallet ” . Violence begets violence , and leftists don’t like firearms , the disadvantage for them will be painfully felt .

Crow Bar
    Participant

I am waiting and currently scanning all the news for whom the lead contenders on the Dem side will be.

Bernie and Biden?  Sorry, guys but while age does not have to be an issue, it is.  Who would they pick as their VP would weigh heavily.

Warren?  I think she shot herself in the foot with the DNA thing.

A few other names floating around out there, but only time will tell.

Could Trump see a challenger within the GOP?  I am not ruling out the possibility.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar