The 2020 Presidential Election Will Be The Most Violent In American History

Home Forums News & Current Events The 2020 Presidential Election Will Be The Most Violent In American History

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Whirlibird 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Crow Bar
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/martin-armstrong-2020-presidential-election-will-be-most-violent-american-history

I think the same or similar was said about the mid-terms, so take with a grain of salt.

Mouse Wizard
    Participant

If we look at the timing from Dred Scott decision, the war began when the Confederates bombarded Union soldiers at Fort Sumter, South Carolina on April 12, 1861, which was 4.1 years or almost the half-cycle point of 4.3 years. The war ended officially in the Spring of 1865. Robert E. Lee surrendered the last major Confederate army to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse on April 9th, 1865. However, it was the Shenandoah surrender on November 6th, 1865 that marked the final military activity.

Therefore, if look at that timing, it would appear that 4.3 years from Trump swearing in on January 20th, 2017 brings us to 2021.354

So a huge grain of salt. He’s basing his prediction on a slice of time involving the Civil War.

History does not repeat, but it sometimes rhymes.

Whirlibird
    Participant

Unless they have some inside information from Soros himself, I believe that the next two years will be more telling.

Antifa seems to be fading away most places, and they aren’t smart enough to go underground.

So what is the next big thing to come? It may get interesting but honestly, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar